ChargeBee For Salesforce - Configuration Guide
It is an app that integrates ChargBee and Salesforce. The purpose of this guide is to make you familiar with the usage for ChargBee for Salesforce app.
Chargebee for Saleforce app is a 2-way SFDC-to-ChargeBee and vice-versa connector that enables to create and update Subscription directly from Salesofrce for any plan in ChargeBee.
This app will retrieve all the Subscription, Plans, Addons, Coupons, Transaction, Invoices from ChargBee and sync with Saleaforce data.
Chargebee provide a trusted Billing Platform for
Subscription Businesses. Chargebee account is needed for ChargeBee for
Salesforce app so that User can make Subscription and Payments from Salesforce
to that Chargebee account.
ChargeBee for Salesforce is a private application that cannot be found by searching the Salesforce App Exchange. It can be installed from the following URL:
1. After clicking the above link to the ChargeBee for Salesforce App Exchange detail page, click Get It Now, then choose to install in your production or sandbox Salesforce org:
<get it now screen shot from appexchange>.
2. Indicate that you have read and agreed to the terms, and click Confirm and Install!
4. The Package Installation Details page shows the ChargeBee for Salesforce components that will be added. Click Continue.
5. ChargeBee for Salesforce will use your Salesforce credentials and redirect you to the Approve Package API Access page. Click Next.
6. From the Choose security level page, you can grant access to:
· Admins Only
· All users
· Specify your own settings
Select the security level you want to use and click Next.
7. From the Installation Package page, click Install.
8. You will receive an email from email@example.com when the installation is complete.
From the ChargeBee Setup tab, you can perform the following functions:
1. Set up your Chargebee information. You must have a Chargebee login to use ChargeBee for Salesforce app.
2. Set up your data sync now and hourly from Chargebee.
3. Set up Address Requirement setting as On or Off as per Chargebee account setting.
Click on “ChargeBee Setup” tab and then “ChargeBee Connect” to connect with a Chargebee account and enter ChargeBee Username, API Key and Site which you get from the Chargebee account.
But before saving the credential you have to create a remote site setting with the same site of Chargebee account as below
Add ChargeBee Site in Remote site setting From:
Setup => Administration Setup => Remote Site Settings
From Remote Site Settings Page Click on New Remote Site add ChargeBee site URL and Click on Save.
And now you can save the Chargebee credentials.
Once you save your credentials on this screen, you will not have to provide them again.
Now click on “ChargeBee Sync” tab and then click on “Sync Now” button to sync Salesforce with ChargeBee at the same moment to setup all the data from Chargebee .By clicking “Sync Hourly” you can sync Salesforce with ChargeBee at every hour automatically.